Would you like to join the baddest, coolest, most vibrant company of the interwebs? Of course you would.
White Collar Zombie is looking for an Assistant Editor with a great attitude to work/life imbalance. Are you ready to literally set the world on fire? (not literally)
[Don't forget to copy/paste job descrption before posting]
- Masters degree in Creative Writing, PhD and MBA from top institutions (hard requirement)
- Nobel Peace Prize or similar (ideally)
- At least 10 years' experience as Assistant Editor at a publication more glamorous than ourselves
- Able to teach the Editor how to use Microsoft Words, Powerpointer and Adobe Acronym
- Understand something about web technologies
- You need to be thick-skinned in the face of frequent and sometimes unwarranted criticism
- Ability to deflect blame away from the Editor
- Great people skills, including with the living dead
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute your skills and experience to an organisation and its shareholders
- Near-average salary
- Generous bonus scheme (management positions only)
- Kitchen facilities
- Great perks including coffee machine, vending machines, seating area, free bicycle parking...
If this sounds like you and you can't wait to join White Collar Zombie as our new Assistant Editor, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please include CV, cover letter, copies of all diplomas, 3 reference letters, completed criminal background check and at least 100 examples of your most recent writing work.
Please send us your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will potentially hear back from us soon. Good luck.